Why Sponsor a Chamber Event?
No matter what type of business you are in, public relations and community interaction are just as essential as advertising!
The Wyandot Chamber of Commerce events are the perfect outlet for your company to gain the publicity and brand recognition that every business needs. Business leaders recognize and appreciate companies that help them gain knowledge and make direct contacts. Our Chamber membership represents some of Wyandot County’s most important and influential corporate leaders, mid-level managers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, young professionals’ educators, political figures and more.
Sponsoring a Chambers event provides a great means of broadening your competitive advantage by improving you company’s reflection, prestige, and credibility through supporting events that your community and audience find attractive. Through sponsorships, our Chamber strives to create a partnership that is beneficial to all who are involved. By concentrating on aiding the businesses in Wyandot County and surrounding area in reaching their marketing goals through sponsored events, publications and web presence, the Wyandot Chamber promotes the development of businesses in our region.
In addition to enhancing visibility and image, there are many benefits that coincide with sponsoring Chamber events.
- Access to New Business Relationships - Don’t’ just attend an event, get in front of your target Market. The face-to-face marketing opportunities at Chamber events allow businesses to kindle relationships with an unlimited number of new clients and customers. These events are also a great place to strengthen or renew relations with existing customers or clients. You gain respect and credibility by standing out.
- Creates customer and community loyalty - Your sponsorship and support of a local community event builds rapport and increases the odds of your customers recommending your business to friends and other members of the community.
- Advertising - Get your brand noticed. Exposure in print, on our website and on-site advertising, ensure heightened sponsor brand recognition among a targeted audience of business owners, executives and chamber members.
- Demonstrates Civic Engagement - Small businesses play a major role in the framework of any community and accept a portion of the responsibility of making sure that the community stays healthy and whole. Your involvement in the community events exhibits your concern for the community in which you work and live and has a favorable effect on your business.
- Association with High Profile Business Events - Investing in sponsorship is a wise investment that will bring a greater return on investment than Companies that desire to be coined “Industry Leaders” welcome the benefits of being associated with significant business events and programs. Chamber events are among the top places to gain name recognition with high-income professionals, executives, managers and other business decision makers.
- Publicity - Chamber events are high publicized, and so are their sponsors. Your company name is included in print, on-line advertising, and collateral which will earn you public recognition.
Here are events with sponsorship opportunity:
- Annual Meeting: Hosted in January as a breakfast Trinity Evangelical U.M.C. With 100-125 in attendance for the induction of the Chamber Board of Directors, presentation of the Star Awards and Bright Star, and volunteer of the year. This is where members gather to hear the Chambers plans & programs for the upcoming year.
- Bedazzle Wedding & Prom Expo: Hosted in February as a convention for the wedding & party resources. With 40 vendors and over 250 attendees. Many sponsorship opportunities exist so be sure to inquire.
- Casino Night: A full evening of networking in a relaxed fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Many strong business relations have begun with a simple introduction. Perfect place to advertise if you are looking for “Community Leader designation” or want to give back to those you serve.
- Leadercast: Bringing top tiered leadership education to our local community. A full day hearing from national presenters and international leaders via telecast speak on a variety of topics with the core message is strengthening your leadership abilities. Professionals & Financial Institutions would gain recognition and respect by partnering on this program.
- Golf Outing: Grown into one of the most enjoyable Chamber events of the season. Held at our own Lincoln Hills Golf Club, we always have a great turn out, fun time and lasting friendships. If you want to support business, be cast as a leader this is a perfect opportunity to showcase your product.
- Community Fireworks: Depending on the good folks and businesses in Wyandot County the community fireworks are some of the best in northeast Ohio. Great patriotic and community event that people enjoy knowing who sponsors.
- Annual Steak Fry: Help in August at Ellis Lake this is a long-standing tradition for the local businesses to bring their staff and partners and share good food and good times. With over 220 attendees in the past few years, the cost must be underwritten to keep the tickets affordable and the food exceptional. Perfect fit for business to business relationships to blossom.
- Business Showcase: Held on Friday during the Wyandot County Fair is a new addition to the Chamber’s opportunities. Any company is welcome to set up and share their products/services/story. Open for business; sales are permitted (with proper business license) to a welcoming crowd of over 200 fairgoers. Get your company noticed by being the underwriter to support the small enterprises in the community.
- Small Business Fair: The Wyandot County Office of Economic Development, Wyandot Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Administration, & the Carey Chamber of Commerce are teaming up to bring a fresh opportunity for business professionals and entrepreneurs. This is a chance to learn about products and services aimed at helping businesses exceed goals, network with other industry professionals & attend informative lectures on topical business solutions.
- Home for the Holidays: A large community affair that involves merchants, clubs, professionals and supportive community leaders to make it a success. Wreath auction, parade, Santa, Tree Ceremony all are funded by the Chamber of Commerce members and a perfect place to receive recognition as a community participant.
If you would like to underwrite or sponsor any of these events, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 419.294.3349 to discuss option and opportunities.